Ganesport Institute, the Indonesia’s first think-tank in sport policy and management, comprises scholars who mostly have earned degree in sport studies from both local and overseas universities.
Currently, its analysts and researchers work by making regular discussions related to sport development, policy and management aiming at provisioning awareness and insights for Indonesia’s sport stakeholders by raising concerns and publishing empirical studies through the media.
Our thoughts and presence have been many times exposed in national top newspapers as well as online media.
Members of Ganesport Institute are as follows:
- Amal Ganesha, Master of Science in Sport Management from Coventry University – Director.
- Arizka Warganegara, PhD in Political Geography from Leeds University – Senior Researcher.
- Renata Melati Putri, Master of Arts in International Sport Development and Politics from German Sport University Cologne – Research Associate and Policy Analyst.
- Rimba Supriatna, Master of Law from Universitas Indonesia – Sport Law Analyst.
- Ahmad Mikail, Master of Economics from International Islamic University Malaysia – Sport Economics Analyst.
11.10.2021 – Working Paper – ‘National Sports Governance Observer, Country Report: Indonesia’ – ENG
23.08.2020 – Working Paper – ‘What Makes a Good Sport Leader: Lessons from Investigating Ideal Leadership for Indonesian Football’ – ENG
23.01.2019 – Press Release – ‘Dibutuhkan Komite Tetap untuk Tangani Korupsi di Olahraga, Bukan Ad-Hoc’ – IDN
08.01.2019 – Press Release – ‘PSSI Perlu Pengawasan Secara Eksternal’